Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Starting to get frustrated!!

Still not a word from our facilitator. Our agency has been in constant contact with us on this and have been great. We are not sure what the issue is, but we are starting to get worried. There is another couple that got submitted on the same day as us and their dossier had not been given a date yet either. Well, just before the holidays last week, the SDA did a search and finally found their dossier. It seems that theirs was misplaced by them and we are hoping that ours can be found in the same place. We don't know if ours is lost or not and are waiting to hear word from the facilitator.

I've taken the Ukrainian holiday week off of blogging just to try and clear my mind. I'll remotivate once I hear something, hopefully it'll be positive.

OK, I've vented for now. I hope those of you who are in the process are going along smoothly. For those of you already home, I hope the same for your family.

Cheers to you all :)

5 comments:

junglemama said...

I'm so sorry. I feel for you.

The Flying Eagle said...

Chris & Virginia, I am so sorry to hear this. I have put my daughter in charge of prayers for this matter. She has for 15 years been miracleously able to find anything, even as small as a pea in a shag carpet. She has agreed to invoke her friends help in prayers until your travel date can be found. Best of luck to you :-) We are thinking of you. Monica & David

Nataliya said...

It's so frustrating! Did you try to call SDA?

Ken and Joy said...

That is SO frustrating to have this happen to you. I hope you hear something soon.

Kathy and Matt said...

It's ok to vent! This process can be frustrating at times.

Praying that you'll hear good news soon!