Wednesday, October 29, 2008

29Oct update

I've posted new pictues of Yalta and some more of Kiev. Hopfully I can post some pictures of the girls by the end of next week. I will make a special trip if I have to so I can post and update. I've already taken a few hundred pixs and the girls are at about 200 themselves.

Paperwork is starting to move but there is not definate end in sight. We are guestimating 3-4 weeks still but could be less. In Ukraine, the only certain thing is uncertainty itself.

We move in a few hours so it's time for me to sign out. We're loving all the positive thoughts coming though and enjoy reading your comments. Virginia is ready to come home right now but there is so much more for me to learn about this place. We'll make the best of our stay.

We haven't been able to find a battery for Virginia's phone is if you need to message us, use my phone.

Cheers and miss you all. Actually, wish you all could be here :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there too!! The pictures are wonderful and the places you are visiting look amazing. I can't wait to see pictures of the girls.
I am so glad the paperwork started moving forward (no matter if it is as slow as a turtle...as long as it is moving).

Cheers,

Claudia

Anonymous said...

hey guys!

well I to wish I could be with you instead of picking doggie poo. ha ha. well, thanks for giving your story! I'm lovin it!! I know Gail is too!
love you,
your sweetas

ArtworkByRuth said...

Did I miss the pics link? As hard as it is to go through a very SLOW paperwork and somewhat illogical paperwork chase in Ukraine remember your feelings and thoughts and try to understand your girls reaction to experiencing the USA. After about four weeks you think "Hmmm, this was a strange vacation, I am ready to go home now." Your girls will face it too and need you to understand and help them move past this feeling...
Praying for a short "Labor and Delivery"! LOL!