Thursday, March 20, 2008

Small Update about timing

Well, I have a possible bit of timing on our travel date. It seems that a family adopting older/special needs children have an early June travel date. From what I understand, their dossier was submitted a couple weeks (mid February) before ours, so I'm guestimating a mid to late June as a possibility for us. Just an FYI.

Again, this is all conjecture and is subject to change on a whim. But at least someone who submitted their dossier this year has an appointment date so things are beginning to move for 2008 :). Keep the faith, chin up and march ahead!

Cheers

8 comments:

Susan & Truman said...

That's good news for you! Having just a bit more information always makes me feel better about this process. I hope we are right behind you!

junglemama said...

That is great news! Thanks!

Nataliya said...

You'll love Ukraine in June! And June/July sounds like a very reasonable time frame - about 3 months after submission, similar to what we had last year.

Kevin and Krista said...

Hey! That is great news. I will let you know as soon as we hear anything. It shouldn't be too long now!

I love Nataliya's comment. Does that mean we won't love it in July? Ha, ha. Well that is okay. It is hot and humid in NC then so we aren't missing anything here!

Keep in touch.
:) Krista

Tami said...

That's good news. Your timing sounds about right. And I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. I wish I could have seen Ukraine when it was green. ;)

junglemama said...

Just checking back. I sure wish that all of us could travel at the same time. :)

Kevin and Krista said...

I tried to email you but the email address you left on my blog bounced back twice. Is it correct?

Susan & Truman said...

I keep checking in on you to see if you have a date yet. I'm sure you'll post when you do. Should be any day now, right? :)