Thursday, January 31, 2008

May a Smile be Upon You All

We received our state background checks in the mail today :). First thing tomorrow morning I'll be heading to Carson City to have these documents Apostilled. Due to cost, we'll have to wait until Monday to pick up the documents and then get them shipped off. We're hoping this update will be the last one we'll have to do and the dossier can get submitted.

Just a quick update, no novella today. Virginia is always telling me that I ramble on so, and here I'm doing it again.

I do want to thank the Nevada Department of Safety for getting me these documents in a VERY timely manner. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Nataliya said...

Great news! I know, redoing documents is not fun (been there myself!), but hopefully it's the last time you have to do it!

ArtworkByRuth said...

Keep checking the blog for updates to see how you are doing! God Bless!